Interconnects

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 17 13:17:48 UTC 2002

PAIX is a division of MFN (Metropolitan Fiber Networks) as Above.NET is as
well. That means they share MFN's connectivity and peering agreements and as
such are incredibly rich environments. Especially with someone like Paul
Vixie running it, (PAIX that is) my take is that these are number one
providers.

I must admit though that I am a staunch Above.NET supporter and have been
for ages having a single digit customer ID.

Todd