BGP and aggregation

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Sun May 12 20:00:42 UTC 2002

-
This is a great solution to a point.  I did this, with the help of
someone who reads this list frequently:) but you have to jump through
some hoops should you wish both cities to reach each other.  Assuming
for example all your dns and mail servers are in one city you'd have to
jump through this hoop.