BGP and aggregation

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Sun May 12 19:58:54 UTC 2002

Don't forget that if both sites use the same as even if the connection
link drops they will not be able to see each  other over the upstream
provider as routers won't take the srutes from the same as.  If this
isn't a problem don't worry about it.  If you wish to preserve
connectivity between cities you should have a back-up link or use
different as's or gre tunnels:).