Asian exchange points

CHIN WEY JAKE jakechin at pacific.net.sg
Sun May 12 06:08:51 UTC 2002

Hi,

Besides JPIX, I can only think of HKIX as being a major exchange point
but it is really very much for in-country peering purposes.

Here in Singapore, there is an initiative to start a neutral one called
SOX and it is very much in its infancy.

Everything can be found on the webpage: http://www.ep.net/naps_ap.html
But a word of caution - some of them are not really exchange points but
actually more like "higher tiered" service providers providing transit.

Jake
Singapore