OT: Changing NIC handle info

Paul Wouters paul at xtdnet.nl
Sat May 11 00:17:59 UTC 2002

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Adam McKenna wrote:

> They've begun making the templates harder and harder to find.  I don't know
> if this is on purpose (although I suspect it is).

Ofcourse it is. Only ask the admin-c (clueless client) for approval to
transfer (not the tech-c, whose email address actually works and who is
in fact moving the domain) and you're almost guaranteed that the transfer
request will fail to deliver. If it does deliver, make it hard by needing
a reply within 96 hours. Also, "losing" a few emails, like a modify for
the admin-c by the tech-c if the expire date of the domain is only a week
away works wonders too.

Paul