Earthlink SMTP for Mobile Users

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Fri May 10 20:49:52 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I have been traveling extensively recently and I eventually tired of
changing accounts/profiles/settings in Outlook.  After having an eLink
account for 3+ years, I switched to AT&T Worldnet which allows me to use
different smtp servers by just requesting smtp pass through permission for
my AT&T account.  I think this is excellent that AT&T has found a common
medium to this issue, and I have been very happy with the service I have
received from them.  Now, I am no big fan of AT&T, but I  do recognize good
service when I see it.  Ymmv.

-Jim P.