ratios

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Wed May 8 14:53:12 UTC 2002

</lurk>

  Well, Never Forget -the- man who defined peering to the FCC,
 among other american institutions, in modern times .....

  is no less than "Bernie" of WorldCom.

  And, as "Bernie" leaves us, facing allegations of all sorts of things..

  Let us never forget -he- was selected to be the "Ethical"
  guiding light for the internet, circumscribing the boundaries
  of our .... policies.

  And CW's policy is merely following in his footsteps,
  following "precedent", as it were. (IMHO)

  Of course, I, for one,
   was never one to follow the Pied Piper....

  As PSI, Global Center, Enron, The Leader of Earthlink....
  and others, were to learn the wisdom thereof.

  An Internet -without- peering, hrmmm......

  FWIW, I noticed a trend of people withdrawing peering
  shortly before chapter 13'ing.

   * shrug *

  BTW, anyone checked the value of WorldCom stock recently ?

  "No man is an island"

<lurk>