ratios

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Tue May 7 19:59:22 UTC 2002

it usually means either way.. that is the tolerance within which all is
well and no more questions need to be asked

when the ratio varies above or below then usually people want to know why
that is and whether peering is still in their interest altho it doesnt
usually rule it out eg a large web hoster will have much more outbound
traffic and isps still need to access their websites

Steve