ratios

PETER JANSEN peter.jansen at cw.net
Tue May 7 17:59:00 UTC 2002

Scott:

Traffic ratios are one of the many parameters that ensure equality and
a mutual benefit between networks in a settlement free peering relationship.

Have a look at our peering policy at www.cw.com/peering. It will
provide you with some information on peering with large networks.

Regards

Peter Jansen
Global Peering
Cable & Wireless