anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon May 6 23:41:49 UTC 2002

On Mon, 06 May 2002 19:31:47 EDT, Ralph Doncaster said:
> 99+% of SPAM.  i.e. the first email from a particular remote server that
> is received, requires the sender to take some action (respond with a

And the mailing list you just subscribed to clicks on the URL *how*?

Across the hall we got a large Sun box that does some 2M POP3 checks
per week, for a 70K+ user community. Explain how your scheme works in that
environment....

OK.. said throw-away dialup tosses one piece of mail, has a little proggie
that catches the response and automates the reply, and then proceeds to
spam my 70K users.  Wow, that slowed them down a lot. ;)