anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Mon May 6 09:29:42 UTC 2002

I have to say I think you're doing something wrong somewhere.. excluding
official role addresses I receive a handful (15ish?) spam mails per day
and I've been using some of my email addresses for years. A couple are
used on websites so they are published.

Perhaps to an extent I'm lucky, but I watch where I put my email address,
tend to use a different user when submitting web forms so I can filter if
necessary.. I've noticed the worst offenders for taking email addresses
and distributing them are things like search engine submits and online
games. All 'official/business' type sites seem to be responsible with
their email databases..

Steve