anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Sun May 5 03:41:37 UTC 2002

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Eric A. Hall wrote:

> > Anyone who thinks that government can pass a law and this will go away
> > is hopelessly naieve.
>
> Uh, thanks. The government has all kinds of property protection laws. My
> mail spool is my property. Do the math.

Indeed, the courts have already ruled that an ISP has a right to tell
a spammer to sod off.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO (Server Guru, Network Janitor and Head Geek)
JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET   http://JustThe.net