anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Sat May 4 06:50:26 UTC 2002

When I re-read my post, I'd like to clarify the "clean" part a bit. I mean
technically clean, as in all of the parts working properly as best as the
fine people represented on this list can make it happen that is...so lets
say "properly operating"...to be a little more specific.

The Internet certainly isn't "clean" by moral standards, and as I see it,
those are individual choices individuals make, and I certainly don't want
anyone, especially the "gooberment" mandating those choices for me.

Gooberment does have a place in this, though I'd rather those bastards stay
the hell away from anything thats working well. I wouldn't mind if a few
more states made spam illegal, like Calif and Oregon have made it.
I don't give a rat's rectum about advertisers, in fact I place them in the
same category as shysters, the world could live life just fine (and
cheaper) without their ilk around.