anybody else been spammed by "no-ip.com" yet?

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Fri May 3 15:46:45 UTC 2002

as a coauthor of rfc2136, my curiousity is always
piqued when spammers use the technology.  can i get
private forwards of other similar messages?  (see
below.)

(and yes, i'll also be in touch with level3, who
serves 166.90.15.236, from whence this message came.)

(time was, anyone who could use postfix and php would
also know better than to spam, or at least, to spam *me*.
<grump> <grumble>.)

re: