Effective ways to deal with DDoS attacks?

Jeff Workman jworkman at pimpworks.org
Thu May 2 14:12:33 UTC 2002

Stoned koalas drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Christopher L. Morrow
exclaimed:

> I use ebay as an example of course, I wouldn't want them harmed cause how
> would I be able to buy all that nice routing gear at bargain basement
             ^^^
Shouldn't this be s/I/WCOM/? :)

> prices without them? :)

I suspect that they'll be buying all the Cicso memory they can find on
there now, to support the route boat they've introduced over the past two
days.

WCOM 9:55am 2.425 +0.215 +9.73% 20,522,300

/me scrounges around in the couch cushions, looking for change to buy some
WCOM.

-J

--
Jeff Workman | jworkman at pimpworks.org | http://www.pimpworks.org