Large ISPs doing NAT?

Daniska Tomas tomas at tronet.com
Thu May 2 09:15:00 UTC 2002

no eye-shutting. it's just about considering HOW MANY (or WHAT PART) of your users will need the 'full' service. if you have 95% of bfu's with web+mail phones or pda's then nat is completely ok for them. and those 5% (if so many ever) phreaks - give them an opportunity to have public ip with no nat for a few bucks more

you will end up with exactly two exactly specified services... not that bad, is it?

--

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by blowing first.