How to get better security people

Blake Fithen fithen at networksplus.net
Tue Mar 26 20:16:36 UTC 2002

It's also a matter of the market being saturated with
unemployed people with paper certs, genuine competence,
and some with both.  The company I worked for sold out
5 months ago - I too have been looking ever since.

I've made it a point to ask the recruiters/companies
how much interest they've had in the position.  The
/typical/ response is "*gasp*, we've received over 1300
(thirteen hundred) resumes for this position in the
past week, I only talk to the people who call to