Exodus/C&W Depeering

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Tue Mar 26 17:23:52 UTC 2002

I'm presuming that Exodus is planning to get the transit they need after this
depeering via C&W's peering points? If so, this makes a certain amount of sense - no
need to maintain separate peering circuits; this is probably just a step in the
eventual assimilation of Exodus' IP backbone into C&W's.

-C