Route Collector

Jake Khuon khuon at NEEBU.Net
Tue Mar 26 14:30:29 UTC 2002

### On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:14:11 -0500, "Chris Pace" <cpace at allmeds.net>
### casually decided to expound upon "Jake Khuon" <khuon at NEEBU.Net> the
### following thoughts about "Re: Route Collector ":

CP> Yes, it is forwarding bgp routes. However, it has no serial lines connected.
CP> Do you think it is causing unnecessary traffic ?

I guess I'm just a little confused.  You have your servers pointing default
to it which means it's intended to pass traffic but it has no external
connectivity and it's passing eBGP routes?  How is that possible?  I guess
it would help me to understand if I knew what you're trying to achieve.

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |