Verio as an DS3 upstream provider - comments?

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Mon Mar 25 18:17:11 UTC 2002

At 02:30 AM 3/25/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Speaking for extensive personal experience

as a former Verio employee (full disclosure, Doug :)

>- Verio has a heck of a
>backbone.  And if you're in one of the cities they plan on continuing
>to provide access in, then they'd be a viable option - If you know
>what you're doing and don't need much support from your upstream.

I had some, ummmmm, support issues with them. But that was three years
ago, so my experience is very likely to be completely irrelevant. I haven't
dealt
with them since then.

(Are you still in Cleveland?)

--
Steve Sobol, Proud Native of the Great Frozen City of Cleveland, Ohio
http://www.Cleveland.OH.US/ http://www.TravelCleveland.com/