Verio as an DS3 upstream provider - comments?

dklindt at ordata.com dklindt at ordata.com
Sat Mar 23 18:24:23 UTC 2002

On 23 Mar 2002 at 9:23, matthew zeier wrote:

> I'm looking into possibly using Verio as an additional upstream provider.
>
> If you have any experience with Verio, can you give me any feedback on them?
> Thanks.

We heard here in Eugene Oregon that Verio is pulling back from 32(?) markets to 25(?)
markets.  The local contracts apparently say something to the effect that the clients have a
multi year contract but VERIO can pull out any time.

1. Who would present a contract like that?

2. Who would sign a contract like that?

Ohhh well.