orbz screwup

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sat Mar 23 02:58:18 UTC 2002

Orbz is gone.

Some places are still using it, and falsely reporting servers as open
relays.

I would e-mail postmaster@ the domains that are refusing you and let
them know about orbz's demise.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon, Network/Software Engineer
INOC, LLC
doon at inoc.net

Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
Of