Metromedia Fiber warns of possible bankruptcy :-(

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Wed Mar 20 14:26:10 UTC 2002

IIRC, The terms of the BA/GTE merger agreement with the FTC stipulate that
Verizon may re-acquire Genuity once they receive approval to market inter-LATA
services in most (or maybe all, someone refresh my memory) of the states
where Genuity maintains service points.

Of course, if Tauzin-Dingell passes, this will speed things up
substantially. :/

-C