vipul's razor

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis ckotso at grnet.gr
Thu Mar 14 16:02:24 UTC 2002

Hi Petr,
   I have been thinking about this as well.
Question to everyone: What kind of conditioning do you think could be
applied to Vipul's Razor, in order to avoid such poisoning? A simple
example is the following condition:

"If there are more than four agents reporting a mail as spam, and if
they are located in different ASs, then the mail is considered as such".

What other options can you think of?

   --C

PS: Thanks to Steve and Robert for providing insight and a link to
http://spamassasin.org (which I was not aware of).

Constantinos A. Kotsokalis || ckotso at grnet.gr
Greek Research and Technology Network
Tel: +30 10 7474243 || Fax: +30 10 7474490