rbl for apnic ranges

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Thu Mar 14 15:21:08 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Recently there have been discussions on blackholing 211.* on mailboxes.
Because I was sick and tired of the massive amount of spam (and
non-responsive network admins) I decided to blackhole them too. Because
211.* also has a piece of .au in it, simply listing 211.0.0.0/8 was not an
option for me.

I decided to put up a list, based on
ftp://ftp.apnic.net/pub/apnic/dbase/data/country-ipv4.lst
which lists the allocations per country in the form of
<countrycode>.rbl.cluecentral.net ie cn.rbl.cluecentral.net, and make it
pubically available.

You can check the list at http://www.cluecentral.net/rbl which is in the
tinydns-data format and of course use it for black/whitelisting purposes.

It is not yet updated automagically, I will write something for that soon.

--
Sabri Berisha
					"I route, therefore you are"