CEOlink

Jeff Mcadams jeffm at iglou.com
Thu Mar 14 03:33:28 UTC 2002

Also sprach Sean Donelan
>On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Steve Feldman wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 03:55:26PM -0500, William Allen Simpson
>> wrote:
>> > Once upon a time, kc had a MOO -- we used to hang out there and
>> > discuss things in real time....

>> It's still there, but doesn't see much activity these days.

>Yep, IPNMOO is still around, and some people use it.  NANOG is the
>closest thing we have to a "all-hands" channel, but lots of people
>don't like the signal to noise ratio.  I have my nocwire list, but its
>mostly just interesting things sean saw on the net.  Individual
>engineers use IRC, AIM, etc to communicate with people they know.

>Its informal, but so far it has served us well.

It might be worthwhile to post a pointer to this MOO.  There have been
several posts about it, but no pointers on how to access it.

I only have very limited experience with MUD's/MOO's/whatever, but I'm
certainly willing to give it a shot if it helps inter-provider
communication.
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456