CEOlink

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Mar 14 03:29:01 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Steve Feldman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 03:55:26PM -0500, William Allen Simpson wrote:
> > Once upon a time, kc had a MOO -- we used to hang out there and discuss
> > things in real time....
>
> It's still there, but doesn't see much activity these days.
> 	Steve

Yep, IPNMOO is still around, and some people use it.  NANOG is
the closest thing we have to a "all-hands" channel, but lots of
people don't like the signal to noise ratio.  I have my nocwire
list, but its mostly just interesting things sean saw on the net.
Individual engineers use IRC, AIM, etc to communicate with people
they know.

Its informal, but so far it has served us well.