ILEC Map

Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Tue Mar 12 13:03:14 UTC 2002

If memory serves, Alltel has fully merged the old WRT company into it's
organization, so it's really just Alltel...

I'm noticing the same thing happening with Ameritech and SBC.....In the
recent meetings we have had with Ameritech, they are now referring to them
selves as SBC, along with SBC Business cards......I would be surprised if
Ameritech exist in another 5 years....

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
E-Mail: Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
Phone: 614.387.0710/Fax: 815.361.0714/Pager: 866.591.9954

"Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol at JustThe.net>
Sent by: owner-nanog at merit.edu
03/11/2002 11:32 PM