Tauzin-Dingell (was ICANN)

Jeff Mcadams jeffm at iglou.com
Thu Mar 7 14:34:59 UTC 2002

Also sprach Eliot Lear
>I don't think people objected so much to the note about the specific
>issue relating to the bill as they did you campaigning against a member
>of Congress.  It would be good if you could stick to the issue and not
>the person.

I'm honestly surprised that anyone thinks that these two things can be
separated on this issue.  Sad, but true.

William and others:  the Kentucky ISP Association has some activity
regarding issues along these lines.  My co-worker that works with KYISPA
is *very* active in regulatory and legislative actions.

http://www.kyispa.org

I don't feel comfortable posting my co-workers email address on the list
as i haven't spoken with him about doing so.  Feel free to contact me
and I'll get you in touch with him.
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456