Tauzin-Dingell (was ICANN)

William Allen Simpson wsimpson at greendragon.com
Tue Mar 5 22:03:11 UTC 2002

In my earlier message, I used a "political term-of-art" incorrectly.
Lynn Rivers has a "demographic" advantage in her race with Dingell.

Also, Rivers for Congress does take PAC money and some PACs have been
very helpful in past years. But she relies on individual contributions
to a greater degree than most Congressional campaigners.

There, now the lawyers will rest more easily....  and you were bored
with trivia.  Sorry.

The point remains, ISPs need to band together on these political issues
before we are crushed.  AFAIK, the only organization we've joined
(ISP/C) doesn't do that sort of thing.  Is there a group that does?

--
William Allen Simpson