Worldcomm network question

Tatsuya Kawasaki tatsuya at kivex.com
Fri Jun 28 13:40:05 UTC 2002

Eric,

IMHO, there is no way, WCOM force to shutdown all operation before
someone takes over.
I bet there will be court order or something to prevent to shutdown until
find buyer just like Winstar or something when  they belled up.

But it is going to be interesting ...

Tatsuya

Tatsuya Kawasaki - Engineer III - CSC
tatsuya at kivex.com - 240-616-2417
800-581-8711 (24 Hour Support) - 240-616-2414 (fax)
Allegiance Internet