How do I log on while in flight?

Marc Pierrat marc at sunchar.com
Thu Jun 27 21:18:46 UTC 2002

Inmarsat has recently introduced a new service called Swift64.

http://www.via-inmarsat.org/swift64_solutions.cfm

This is a bit more sophisticated than todays Airfone:
www.airfone.com

Inmarsat has many products for video over satellite; I believe some of the hazy CNN video streams you get from Afganistan use one of those Inmarsat small briefcase units.