Sprint peering policy

Ralph Doncaster ralph at istop.com
Thu Jun 27 18:57:59 UTC 2002

I know Sprint won't peer with anyone small.  I said in my inital post I
don't stand a chance - but who knows, at the rate OC48 prices are dropping
maybe next year I will meet the requirements.  Attention K-Mart shoppers,
WorldCom OC48's on sale in isle 5. ;-)

> The second point is, whomever you spoke to has violated a non-disclosure
> agreement, one that is normally taken seriously. I would tread carefully in
> this area, as it may get whomever you spoke with in a significant amount of
> trouble.

I didn't post this until now since I was waiting for a couple opinions to
verify that it was in fact genuine, and as well a public filing that
anyone could get if they know where to dig at the FCC.

http://ns.istop.com/~ralph/2000-04-13-sprint.pdf

-Ralph