How low can Worldcom stock go?

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Wed Jun 26 22:24:23 UTC 2002

Yeah....

OK... I am going to break an NDA and disclose....

( Drum roll please.....)

The -=Secret=- Formula for "There can only be ONE!"

[Label A:]

   Pull back peering from adjacent competitors....

   Thus Forcing smaller competitors into Financial Difficulty ....

  (Due to lack of peering, and an ever increasing Monkey...)

   Then, acquire them at Bankruptcy for Pennies on a Dollar....

  (Ka-CHING!)

  After acquisition,
    Pull back all -=their=- peering....

  Thus closing the loop..

If (Competitors != NULL)
   goto [Label A:];

  And finally, in the end, declare Bankruptcy yourself.

  Great Strategy!

  What!

  :O

  It worked for THEM!