Sprint peering policy

Majdi S. Abbas msa at samurai.sfo.dead-dog.com
Wed Jun 26 18:48:20 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 02:34:42PM -0400, Mitchell, Dan wrote:
> a strong management team (after all, they *did* build MFS)

	^
	`- I think you have mistaken this for an endorsement.

	And in the age of cooked books, stated revenue can be
misleading, particularly when it looks too good to be true.
I would be very wary of anyone in this business right now,
particularly a CLEC.

	Regardless, I don't think shameless corporate plugs
really belong on NANOG, but I'll allow that perhaps I am in
the minority.

	--msa