How low can Worldcom stock go?

Chris Kilbourn kilbo-list at forest.net
Wed Jun 26 16:55:25 UTC 2002

At 7:28 PM -0400 6/25/02, alex at yuriev.com wrote:
>Remember, this is just the beginning. Do you remember you WCOM bills for
>services that you had canceled years ago? That will come out as well...

They managed to over bill us $36,000 for T1's we cancelled over three
years ago. After *months* of wrangling with them, they finally admitted
they fsck'd up and said they would credit the entire amount plus the
finance charges. Our credit?

$12,000.

Now they've just dumped a $120,000 bill on us for T3 service we zapped.

Grrrrr....

Regards,

Chris Kilbourn
Founder