How low can Worldcom stock go?

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Wed Jun 26 16:40:58 UTC 2002

This is at least the second purge of that many bodies, maybe third...they
just let 20k go a month or so ago..

These business practices will continue, as long as the benefits of doing
things this way outweigh the punishment for doing them. Ask Bill
Gates...for example.

I'd venture a guess: In all these disclosures we've seen lately, Wcom,
Global Crossing, Adelphia, Enron, ad nausium...NO ONE will go to jail...the
taxpayer/stockholders will ultimately swallow it all.

Haven't we gone down this road before? Remember Junk bonds and Milikin
(sp)? Savings and loan scandal?  Greed is good..right... who paid the bills
for those debacles? You and I.

IF you got a job, be thankful.. this isn't over yet.

The only stocks I'd buy right now, are in shredder manufacturers....