How low can Worldcom stock go?

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Wed Jun 26 14:57:20 UTC 2002

And Just think,

  The perpetrator of this fraud was the guiding light
for the American Internet fair peering practices policy.

  Imagine that.

 Now, someone explain how an internet provider convinced congress that
it didn't really have to carry an -internet customers- packet from one
side of its -=own=- network to the other side, unless -=both=-
parties paid it money ?

  With the recent rash of chapter 11's and 13's perhaps we should
be re-examining the peering practices in America...

  It appears this "Ebbers Ethics" thing isn't working.

My .02c

<LURK LURK LURK - don't -=even=- ignore the markup>