OT: How low can WorldCom stock go?

Rowland, Alan D alan_r1 at corp.earthlink.net
Wed Jun 26 00:27:12 UTC 2002

I keep waiting for someone to ask the FTC, SEC, etc., exactly what they've
been doing with their budgets for the past decade or so. Doesn't seem like
anyone has been minding the store except members of congress collecting
money from business interests with little, if any, attention to public
interest.

Enron was the number one contributor in the energy sector. Any bets on
WorldCom in the telecom sector?

If shareholders ever look up from the short-term bottom line they might
notice the horses are long gone from the barns.

MBA - Manipulator of Business Assets

Waiting for the next 50 or so shoes to drop...

Just my 2¢.

Al Rowland