NAT monitoring

Matt Duggan mattski27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:14:22 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project to determine
if it is possible to provide a cross-vendor NAT
management/monitoring solution. I would like to
know what your thoughts are regarding NAT management
and ideally...

1. What hardware do you use with NAT and in what
configuration?  (just general info, not configs ;-)  )
2. What do you use to monitor/manage NAT? (opensource?)
3. What corners, if any, did you have to cut?
4. Are you aware of any vendor-specific MIBs solely
for NAT? - I seem to remember a draft a while ago.

Any other thoughts or comments would also be most useful.

regards,
Matt.