I've been informed that I'm off-topic and off-charter

Martin Hannigan hannigan at fugawi.net
Fri Jun 21 18:54:05 UTC 2002

Me too, but I don't really mind. I'm off topic a lot. Like,
this. Seriously, autmated spam notifiers wasting resources internet
wide is an operational issue, but who am I to say? I've only been
doing net ops/eng for many years so I can't tell the difference
between a goldfish and a mako. ;D

[ Wait, is being off topic on topic? ]