SPEWS?

Benjamin P. Grubin bgrubin at pobox.com
Fri Jun 21 04:24:23 UTC 2002

I am a 99% lurker, but I didn't assume you were beating around the bush.
It *seems* to me that in response to complaints about how several
blacklists were run you said that because blacklists are subscription
services, and everyone has a choice whether or not to use them, that the
poorly-operated blacklists are not dangerous.  That implies (to me!) an
understatement of the potential effect of poorly-operated blacklists.
If I am wrong in that implication, I apologise.

------
Benjamin P. Grubin, CISSP, GIAC
Information Security Consulting
bgrubin at pobox.com