SPEWS?

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Thu Jun 20 03:14:28 UTC 2002

Quite.

Since my last posting, I've told SpamAssassin (which, btw, is a rocking
piece of ware) to count osirussoft (sp?) as a 0 point rule.

They are so unilateral in the way they do this, and, often times don't
even provide a _chance_ for the ISP to rectify the situation.

It's crazy.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --