KPNQWEST cease operation?

Craig Holland cholland at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jun 19 09:23:26 UTC 2002

Hi,

Is anyone having problems in the EU with IPSEC.  Not sure it is related to
everyone bailing on KPNQWEST, but it sure seems like a coincidence.  I have
a large concentration of users in Germany that can't connect, as well as
Milan now.  Meanwhile, US and other countries in the EU are just fine.

Users report they used to go through KPN and worked fine, now are taking
other paths.  I'm trying to form a pattern here, and more data-points would
be great.

We have already ran the gambit on PPPoE issues and other MTU related
client-side fixes, as well as firmware w/ DSL routers/bridges.  Seems to
affect dialup, ISDN, DSL, etc.

thanks,
craig

Craig Holland