Off Topic: ISP's in Pakistan?

Mitchell, Dan Dan.Mitchell at hosting.com
Wed Jun 12 16:24:40 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I have a customer that is located in Pakistan and is looking for a
reasonably priced connectivity option.  He says he currently has a "16kbps
(CIR) Frame Relay link to AT&T's global FR cloud" and is paying (gasp!)
$1550 per month for it.  Their last-mile link is Spread Spectrum radio.  He
also tells me that 48kbps-CIR means paying (cringe!) $4440/month.

I know the NA in "NANOG" does not quite cover Pakistan, but if anyone has a
contact over there that might be able to assist, please respond to me
privately.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Mitchell