Trying to find DNS control panel

Mitchell, Dan Dan.Mitchell at hosting.com
Wed Jun 12 12:04:57 UTC 2002

Chris,

I would recommend Webmin if you're looking for a straight-forward *NIX-based
control panel -- very easy to use, and you can limit access to other Webmin
features through account permissions.  They're at http://webmin.com.

I believe Tzolkin makes a nice one as well, but it's a commercial
product/service.  They're the same folks who do dynamic DNS and a really
cool DNS-based autofailover product.  They're at http://www.tzo.com.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Mitchell