NANOG25 - MRTG Stats for Hotel Network

Scott Weeks surfer at mauislanwanman.com
Wed Jun 12 02:11:48 UTC 2002

SL = Simon Lockhart
ES = Etaoin Shrdlu
SH = Susan Harris

SL> If the issue is with meeting messages being on the main NANOG list,
SL> can I suggest setting up a seperate mailing list for NANOG meeting
SL> attendees, where non-operational content can be posted?

ES> I hope not. I imagine that one of the niceties for those not attending
ES> is listening in on the exchanges. At least someone's having a good
ES> time.

SH> That was indeed the issue, and a separate list is a great idea.

I would like to vote for ES's point of view.  I am not able to attend the
meetings and I really like to see the change in conversation modes when
meetings are going on.  At least, if there is a different list for content
from meetings let any of us sign up for the emails rather than just
allowing meeting attendees only.

Thanks,
scott