Inconsistent routes, was Re: mail-abuse.org down?

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Tue Jun 11 16:46:55 UTC 2002

This plot of # of consistent routes from AS 16517 (together with a link
to the most recent BGP list of said routes) is now part of

http://www.multicasttech.com/status/cidr.html

(Figure 6) and will be updated automatically.

Values are weekly from April - May, and 4 times daily since the
beginning of June.

Questions, comments, etc., welcomed.

Reards
Marshall Eubanks

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Multicast Technologies, Inc, subject to Non-Disclosure Agreements

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/