Error in assignments....?

David Luyer david at luyer.net
Tue Jun 11 12:48:51 UTC 2002

Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

> Uhm, from whois.ra.net :
>
> route:         209.81.0.0/19
> origin:        AS7091
> source:        RADB
>
> route:         209.81.0.0/19
> origin:        AS2041
> source:        RADB

RADB are a routing registry not an address space registry.  Consult
ARIN, APNIC, RIPE, etc for IP space ownership details.  Any RADB
member can register pretty much any route/AS pair and many members
don't bother to put real details when it comes to owner of the route,
etc (putting the ISP instead of the customer).

David.
--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Network Development Manager    P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693