How many protocols...

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Mon Jun 10 19:46:33 UTC 2002

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Grant A. Kirkwood wrote:

> Now that you've cleared that up, can someone enlighten me as to what this
> has to do with "slamming ICANN?" I'm still not seeing the connection.

Yeah, no kidding! That has been bothering me all morning. (I've been
sitting here waiting for 30+ DS1 customers to be cut-over from ATG after
they shut down in our primary area...KMC, who we use for loops, is great
when things are rolling along smoothly, but they have problems when
dealing with bulk orders and deadlines...so I've been sitting on my hands
for the most part, reading list mail)

The best I can come up with is that the original poster really meant
application level services, like SMTP, POP, etc., things that rely
heavily on DNS, and was trying to make a statistic about how many services
would be affected by ICANN mismanagement...

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access